You don’t have to feel sea-sick, we will find the most cost effective and efficient way to ship your goods
If your cargo is typically large, heavy and cost is your primary concern as compared to time, your cargo needs our sea freight services.
Our significant volumes every year, enables us to offer you capacity, frequent departures, and competitive rates. We also offer a vast choice of destinations from every major port in the world with major shipping lines, with the best transit times and fully flexible scheduling, to meet your shipping needs.
Delivery on the Doorstep
- Our network spans around 190 countries around the world, which makes us the best choice for your cargo needs. Whether you want Port-to-Port, Door-to-Door with pick up at origin and delivery at destination, we can make the arrangements for you. We also combine our sea freight with our air, truck and barge solutions to match your requirements and transit time
- Our Technology deployments allow our customers to connect with our shipping partners, by allowing instant booking, and status updates along with the freight.
- With our range of sea freight services, we have a service that fits your needs.
- Our sea freight services include: Freight Management, Full-Container Load, Less than Container Load, Ocean Charter & Project Solutions, and Buyer Consolidation Value Added Services
- You can be assured that we can handle your cargo with care and help you grow
- Contact us and let us help you grow
You can be assured that we can handle your cargo with care. We can help you grow
Sea Freight FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
In order to make a booking we will need the following:
- Shipper address and contact details
- Receiver address and contact details
- Description of the goods/ cargo (weight, size etc)
Approximately 10 standard (40”x48”x48”) pallets can fit into a 20’ dry ocean container.
Approximately 22 standard (40”x48”x48”) pallets can fit into a 40’ or 40HC (high cube) dry ocean container.
Approximately 24 standard (40”x48”x48”) pallets can fit into a 45’ dry ocean container.
Sea cargo can be transported everywhere. We will deliver Sea cargo to any destination with fixed transit time and reliable connections.
Please contact your local Al Sharqi Office through the contact page or send an email on email@example.com
There are a number of advantages / disadvantages for both LCL and FCL container shipping. If you are a small to medium sized company and do not have enough inventory to fill a standard container then it is recommended that LCL will be the most cost effective method of shipping. If you are a large company with enough stock to fill a full container then FCL transportation is the way to go.
Yes, it is. The insurance rates depend on the declared value of the transported goods.
Sea transport is also frequently used by civilians. Personal belongings represent a substantial part of it.
You can make your reservation using our online Booking Portal 24/7 or by emailing the local office closest to you.
“The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.”—Ernest Hemi
We leverage Technology to evolve and change our IndustryAtif Rafiq
“There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.”Anynomous